Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bercy Supercross all set for Marvin Musquin



Marvin Musquin will celebrate his success with the French fans in Paris Bercy, one of his last appearances on the European continent. It will be an opportunity for Marvin to meet his fans, before his departure for California where he will start another career.

Supercross has always been in Marvin’s blood, even if in Europe Motocross is the main target for the riders. As most of the French kids Marvin raced Supercross when he was a kid, and never stops practicing even during the GP’s in order to be fit and ready for his dream. As Jean Michel Bayle, Greg Albertijn, Sébastien Tortelli, Grant Langston or Tyla Rattray, Marvin had to won titles in Europe to get a good deal in the USA. He will continue his successful partnership with KTM, and after Bercy XXVIII the European fans will have twelve months to wait before cheering him again in Paris!

To end the first chapter of his career in the best way, Marvin spent almost six weeks in the US where he had perfect conditions to prepare Bercy. “We arrived with my girl friend Mathilde in Los Angeles early in October, so we had time to prepare our new house and to rest after this long season. The US Supercross start early in January so it was important to make a break, but I was also happy to be back on my Red Bull KTM two weeks ago. We met Roger De Coster and the US staff of team KTM; it’s a great chance for me to work alongside Roger. He has a great experience, helped several riders to get titles and he already gave me good advices during several testing sessions on the private KTM SX track” explained Marvin who enjoyed the Californian weather.

Next Monday Marvin will be back in France, and he will arrive to Bercy in better shape than ever. “After the break I was impatient to be back on the bike, and I have a good feeling; we made a lot of testing and training, I feel ready for Bercy even if the main goal is to be fit for Anaheim in January. The 250 fuel injected KTM has no more secrets for me, since the final round of the World Championship we’ve worked a lot and the bike is ready for Supercross. In Bercy I will ride a 250, like last year. I proved during the third night that it was possible to beat the 450 and I’m sure that it can be similar this year; my goal is to be on the podium” added Marvin who will arrived in Paris in a few days. “I’ve some meetings, interviews and celebrations next week, but for me the most important is to be back in Bercy with the fans; last year the atmosphere was great, and I’m sure it will be stronger this year. I will enjoy it, as for sure it will be different in the US next season!”
 
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment